Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ervinton Track Star on Reality TV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ervinton Track Star on Reality TV

    Coppied from Cumberland Board


    I know most of you don't keep up with track, but this is pretty interesting. A couple years ago Holly Kiser ran distance for Ervinton and even won regions one year. Well now she is on the new reality show "Make Me A Supermodel" on Bravo. It comes on every Thursday at 10:00 PM. It is sort of like American Idol where you call in and vote for your favorite. Let's all get behind our local gal and vote for her and hope she wins. Here is the link if you want to see about the show.
    http://www.bravotv.com/Make_Me_A_Sup...bios/index.php
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ervinton Track Star on Reality TV

    That's good for her I reckon. The words "Ervinton" and "Track Star" don't seem to belong in the same sentence tho..lol..shows what I know about Ervinton and track.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ervinton Track Star on Reality TV

    Ervinton has a track team? I didn't even know that. Does a Yugo serve as the bus? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ervinton Track Star on Reality TV

    In the pic on the site, she's pretty hot.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ervinton Track Star on Reality TV

    Ervinton over the years has done pretty well in track, especially on the girls side. They tend to be strong in the distance and sprint events, but field events were generally their weakness as a team. She was pretty good in her events.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ervinton Track Star on Reality TV

    OK, I watched her video, I wasn't aware that big of airheads could come from that far from my home town of Kingsport
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •